Question from whatbean

Delvin/Vex wont give me any more windhelm jobs, help?

I have already completed 3 windhelm jobs, but they won't give me any more. I'm assuming its because of invading that city with the imperial legion. Is there any console commands I can use so I can recieve the special windhelm quest, and become guild master?

whatbean provided additional details:

thanks for that. I tried and tried but still no windhelm so I used the console command. Are you supposed to get a reward after finishing the 4 'special quests' though? Or is that only after the main quest line. I'm just wondering if it bugged out after I talked to delvin at the end of the quest.

FF1986 answered:

Completing the Imperial Legion questline shouldn't interfere with receiving jobs in Windhelm, didn't for me at least. Sometimes, like what happened with me and Markarth, they will only give you a specific job once in every 50 times you ask for one. I just kept turning down the jobs and asking for new ones or alternatively on PC you could just quicksave and quickload (as long as that feature is still there, I only played Oblivion on PC) and keep asking for jobs until you get the right one. There is a console command:
setstage TGTQ04 10 which should start the quest for you. Hope this last paert helped if nothing else.
0 0