How do i become blood-kin from an orc?

1. I had 3 other games goin, playing as orc, nord, Kajiit. And I was able to walk into an orc camp no questions asked and brawl with their leader and get a few jobs etc. But now I'm playing as high elf and I walk near and they say "there's no place for me here" or stuff like that. And its pretty lame... Does anybody know what's to be done?

User Info: Kowrath69

Kowrath69 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. There are a few different quests that you can do that end with you being appointed orc blood-kin.
    www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Orc_Strongholds

User Info: blowseph

blowseph - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You can walk up to a certain stronghold and they will tell you you're not allowed in but you can ask her what you can do to change her mind and shell give you the quest forge masters fingers once you complete it you will be named blood kin however i'm not sure which stronghold, I am however sure cause I did this way yesterday there is a mine just to the southeast of markarth there will be survivors of a forsworn raid on their mine and you can ask them what if you clear out the mine and they will give you a quest to do so,once completed one will give you gold the other will name you blood kin.

User Info: tigerhawk100

tigerhawk100 - 4 years ago 0 0