Question from emharger

How do I remove Vampirism?

I don't want to be a vampire....how do I get rid of it once I've become one?

Answers

icemonstersocce answered:

According to the official game guide,
"There are but two ways to cure yourself of vampirism:
-You can contract Lycanthropy. The blood ritual that transforms you into a werewolf will cure any diseases you have. Of course, you now have other, more hairy problems to deal with...
-Or, you can visit a mage called Falion in Morthal, the Hold Capital of Hjaalmarch, and complete Side Quest: Rising at Dawn.
0 0

V0nt3gr0 answered:

Lol I just responded to another person's exact same question and I know this question is probably dead but for future refrences here this is from the wiki all credit goes there:

"Another way of curing vampirism is via console commands; open the console and type, setstage 000EAFD5 10. By using the console command code showracemenu to change the Dragonborn's race, vampirism is immediately removed. This is also true of the changesex command"
0 0

Bluedragon218 answered:

Look for any innkeeper and say heard any rumors? They may say that a guy named falion in morthal is....and it will start the quest rising at Dawn.go to falion u will need a black soul gem, you can buy 1 from him but it will not be filled.when you give him it meet him at the ritual place at dawn(5-6am)and he will perform the ceremony to cure it. Hope this helps!!!
0 0

AlabamaPeach answered:

Fallion in Morthal
become a werewolf (companions questline)
console commands (if on pc)
0 0

bladesmagic answered:

Another way is to get of cure disease im sure it will work this happens to me to and all nine holds tried to chase me
0 2

toxicode answered:

curing vampirism once you've already become a vampire : as mentioned from other answer

curing sanguine vampire (the one that if left alone will make you a vampire) is by activating any shrine on the temple (e.g. shrine on the temple in whiterun I forgot the name)
0 0

rina1994 answered:

Two ways is join the companions and become werewolf and or cure potions. It helped for me.
0 0

Console Command to Remove Vampirism? Open dtivonut2356
How do I cure vampirism? Open jameskaufman
How do you cure vampirism? Answered buck2113
Cure for vampirism? Open MrMusic25
How do I cure myself of vampirism? Open TheInsanePinoy