How do I solve Puzzle number 9 and 10?

1. Can you also tell me how to solve puzzle number 16 and 17?

User Info: crabatron_12

crabatron_12 - 5 years ago
    Can you be more speicific on the puzzles? I have solved all but three of the puzzles for this game...

User Info: CLKOLLMAN21

CLKOLLMAN21 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. 10 is quite easy... look at your GOD powers, there is Butterflies, Bees, Divine Sunshine, Thunder, Fungi growth, then rain. you need to get the rain god power then drag it over to the dried lake, it should fill. 9 i dont know. 16, i dont know exactly what totem that is... 17, there is no 17 in this game

User Info: jayjesgar

jayjesgar - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. @jayjesgar: Ah, but you're wrong; there is Puzzle #17. It's about an enemy heathen that nurses.

I'm not sure what #9 is , but #10 is restoring the pond, #16 is converting Heathen Chief, and #17 is probably converting the nursing heathen. #10 is most likely using rain power, #16 is probably similar with converting red/orange heathens (earthquake), and #17 is probably by a female nursing Devotee (Master perhaps?) talking "mommy to mommy". I haven't completed any of them, so these are just guesses.

User Info: ChaoTiC_iak

ChaoTiC_iak - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Puzzle 9 is to get the heathen master builder with a purple mask to join you. You need a master builder and the slow time power. Puzzle 10 you need tempest to complete. After it rains use tempest and it fills the lake. Puzzle 16 requires all purple masks for the heathen chief. Number 17 ( if its the heathen mommy one) requires 3 mothers to convert her at line time.

User Info: SimonGraymain

SimonGraymain - 2 years ago 0 0