Question from crabatron_12

How do I solve Puzzle number 9 and 10?

Can you also tell me how to solve puzzle number 16 and 17?

CLKOLLMAN21 asked for clarification:

Can you be more speicific on the puzzles? I have solved all but three of the puzzles for this game...

Answers

jayjesgar answered:

10 is quite easy... look at your GOD powers, there is Butterflies, Bees, Divine Sunshine, Thunder, Fungi growth, then rain. you need to get the rain god power then drag it over to the dried lake, it should fill. 9 i dont know. 16, i dont know exactly what totem that is... 17, there is no 17 in this game
0 0

ChaoTiC_iak answered:

@jayjesgar: Ah, but you're wrong; there is Puzzle #17. It's about an enemy heathen that nurses.

I'm not sure what #9 is , but #10 is restoring the pond, #16 is converting Heathen Chief, and #17 is probably converting the nursing heathen. #10 is most likely using rain power, #16 is probably similar with converting red/orange heathens (earthquake), and #17 is probably by a female nursing Devotee (Master perhaps?) talking "mommy to mommy". I haven't completed any of them, so these are just guesses.
0 0

SimonGraymain answered:

Puzzle 9 is to get the heathen master builder with a purple mask to join you. You need a master builder and the slow time power. Puzzle 10 you need tempest to complete. After it rains use tempest and it fills the lake. Puzzle 16 requires all purple masks for the heathen chief. Number 17 ( if its the heathen mommy one) requires 3 mothers to convert her at line time.
0 0

How do I solve the dried up lake puzzle? Answered Kaila_Faye13
How do I solve my problem? Open PannaDissidia
How do I solve eye statue? Open monoka1245
How do you recharge energy other than relics? Open ush_crowbarman
Broken Clay Pot? Answered Threebdog