Question from cartman6666

Legendary items:Parrot's wing?

Does anybody know where the parrot's wing is exactly? I have been searching for hours i know it's somewhere on the southern beach of isle of thieves and it's the only legendary item i haven't found. so please help! I'm losing patience if only the maps where more detailed or at least if the clues where a little more specific i wouldn't be here.

Answers

Tadziu8 answered:

You need to find a bottled treasure map on said beach and it shows you where its burried. (For me the bottle was un missable (it was on the path you have to take to cross to the rest of the island but still on the beach if that makes sense to you))
0 0

ETS_Zero answered:

Once you have map it was around the area that you escape from the cave after being trapped in there(down on beach area)
0 0