How to play on windowed mode ?

1. How to play on windowed mode ?

I can't play on fullscreen because of graphic card problem.

User Info: guildclaws

guildclaws - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I am using Windows 7, and AC Revelations v1.01 (You need 3D Ripper DX to do it)

1. Open as Admin "ACRPR" in installed directory (by Right-Clicking "ACRPR" and choose Run As Administrator)
    2. Play The game using the launcher (Of course it will be full-screen), Then QUIT the game
    3. After that you'll see the launcher still open but DO NOT QUIT The Launcher, just minimize it.
    4. Open "3D Ripper DX", set it to open the "ACRSP", then launch the 3D Ripper DX

It works with me.. ^^

User Info: ganesha_df

ganesha_df - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There is no need to open game twice just follow the steps

1. open 3d ripper in admin(right click and run as administrator)
    2.click on start global system monitoring.
    3.start the game.
    Note:- If above trick wont work download Update 1.01 and install it. It is only a 18mb file and then the trick will work 100%

User Info: himanshu2189

himanshu2189 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. himanshu2189, this doesn't work on my 64 bit system...

ganesha_df, It works, but only for single player. Can I play multiplayer in windowed mode? Cause when I put ACRMP.exe on 3D Ripper, multiplayer don't launches.

Sorry for my english :)

User Info: PsychoVP

PsychoVP - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. How about in windows xp? How to run it to windowed mode?

User Info: breack022

breack022 - 4 years ago 0 0