Legionwood: Tale of the Two Swords
Legionwood is a console style RPG made using RPG Maker VX. Legionwood is my attempt at creating a nostalgic and familiar RPG experience reminiscent of the classics of the early 90's such as Breath Of Fire and Chrono Trigger.
Legionwood features a massive world filled with adventures and side quests, and it even contains over 15 hours of gameplay and four huge story driven chapters.
While it isn't revolutionary and contains gameplay that is for the most part bog standard RPG fare, Legionwood is designed to be that way; familiar and fun for RPG fans looking for a casual game to play.
- A character driven story full of twists, turns and red herrings, and an intended gameplay time of around 15 hours.
- 6 playable characters, each one with a distinct personality, which you can mold into your own custom character classes to suit your combat style.
- Turn based combat with an emphasis on tough opponents and using skills, rather than mashing "attack" over and over. Think, don't button mash!
- A custom soundtrack, composed entirely of non commercial game music, some exclusive to Legionwood.
- Collect, raise and summon 6 elemental spirits to aid you in battle! Summon level up, learn skills and fight just like your party members!
- Innovative Ability Point system by KGC allows you to choose which bonuses you gain in level ups, so you're free to decide which role your characters fill in your battle plan.
FAQs, Guides, Cheats, and Secrets
We don't have any FAQs posted for this game yet.
We don't have any cheats posted for this game yet.
Reviews and Ratings
|Reader Review Average||GameFAQs Rating Average||MetaCritic MetaScore|
No reviews posted
From 1 user
No reviews posted