Question from sarg3d110

How do I use voice chat?

What button do I use?

Answers

MasterJ633 answered:

Currently, the game is Open Mic so as long as the In Game Voice Chat isn't all the way Down, and you don't have the Mic Muted, it should work just by talking.

If the Mic doesn't work even then, check your Windows Recording Settings and make sure Your Microphone is set to Default and you might have to do a Microphone Boost (usually +10 dB to +20 dB works).

However, After Patch # 2 is out (Should be Out This Weekend), The game should THEN have a Press To Talk Feature.
Check Out the Steam Forums for More Information and Updates: http: //forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1225
(remove Space)
0 0

Anubis3k answered:

Currently, the PTT button is the , key. Yes comma, all the way across the keyboard from where you normally find a push to talk key. It makes no sense to me, either.
0 0

Cracker04 answered:

You need to press the ` key to talk in game (the key next to 1)
0 0

Split screen? Unanswered jbaumunk
Stealthing the second section of No Mercy? Answered Xelger
Upgrades loss? Unanswered LEFT4DEADMANIA