Question from sageoftruth

How do I stealthily kill heavy guys without using takedowns?

I've been playing stealthily and shooting for taking bases undetected. However, I then ran into the Heavy enemies. Their heads seem to be covered, so I cannot simply snipe them, and I don't yet have the Heavy Beatdown skill. Can these guys be killed silently?

ADITYA134 answered:

You could do that by using an AMR sniper rifle which will kill them from any point but will make sound. Another option is to use the Z900 sniper rifle but will only kill if it's a headshot. You can get 1st by collecting a few relics and the 2nd at any store in the south. Both weapon can kill any animal in one shot (tigers,sharks etc).
0 0

Answers

xxxViceroyxxx answered:

Weak guns will still kill them in one shot to the back of their head, which is uncovered. There is also a small window they see through that you can try and hit but it is difficult. I have not tried it with the 1st or 2nd sniper rifle but with the 3rd one you can kill them with one shot anywhere on their head, silently.
1 0

Rman0099 answered:

Suppressed sniper rifle or bow. Anything silent that won't attract attention of those nearby.
1 0

fierkraag1 answered:

a sniper rifle with a suppressor to keep it silent is the best way, you can even take multiple shots as long as they dont see you so keep a long distance away and also have some cover to duck behind. I mean I have taken out bases with them being aware that they were dieing but I was far away enough that they couldnt find me so I was considered undetected and they also wont go for the alarm until they have detected you. If your not sure look at it this way the white indicator that shows when enemies can see you if it never fills up completely for any enemy you will be undetected.
1 0

ROBOT-UNIC0RN answered:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_9NbwkjQnw
This video shows how to kill a heavy in one shot and not be detected!

Feel free to rate and subscribe
1 0

shojebgamer answered:

All you have to do is bring any silenced weapon with you and wait for the heavy to turn his back on you.When he does you can bring in the iron sight/scope and aim directly at his head.This will take the bastard down once and for all.
1 0

StaticalSteam answered:

Usually hit them in the head with arrow
1 0

gamester329 answered:

I like to use C4 after destroying all the alarms in an outpost. It works well and kills two birds with one stone, as there are usually normal pirates nearby. Vehicles too.... oh those vehicles...
1 0