Question from 73RM1NA70R

Graphics issue?

I don't know what is going on. the first time i played there wasnt anything wrong with it. then just now when i tried to play there was a bunch pixels missing and were replaced with the colors white, red, blue, or green. it occurs in cutscenes, dialogs with other characters, and certain areas that consisted of light shades of colors. is there anyway i can fix the picture?

JoveHack answered:

- You can try the Hi-resolution patch. Search for it on the No Mutants Allowed site.

This site has an approach. It talks about other games, but apparently it's all the same problem.

blog.macuyiko.com/2009/07/solving-color-problem-red-grass-purple.html
2 0

Answers

glasshand answered:

The Fallout 2 restoration project version 2 is also available, it contains the hi-rez patch, fixes a bunch of glitches and adds some new areas (be warned that i have had 1-2 glitches while running it in the last 20 hours i've played since installing, but nothing a reload wouldnt fix.
0 0

Critique my characters build? Answered Renma2010
Why won't it download? Answered SuperJayDude
What do I do with the Radsorpion claws from the shack? Answered werewing
Version Difference? Answered Mundilfore
Dropped items? Answered kyler9437