This isn't really a question, but I found a solution to a problem a lot of people have?

1. A lot of people seem to have the same problem-the enemy AI always gangs up on them. I found that if you simply set yourself to a team but leave everyone else alone (set team lock), they won't gang up on you.

User Info: SivartNosredna

SivartNosredna - 7 years ago

1. my God, that's brilliant!

User Info: DudeManRock7

DudeManRock7 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Well the AI is designed in a fashion that if possible it will favor a team with itself, meaning that the AI will first try to team up all the players against you, with a random one asking for your alliance. And even so if you play a Hard AI, the one allied to you is swiftly demoted to a very poor AI. So the team gang-up. And as you have rightly stated if you lock all the teams (and even leave yourself out of a team), you will be able to stop this ganging up against you

User Info: rohitmitra5752

rohitmitra5752 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. rohitmitra how did you figure that out? Musta spent a LOT of time playing it to get it, right?

User Info: hipancake4

hipancake4 - 4 years ago 0 0