Review by Mr Jupiter

"My Favorite Stratagy game."

Intro~ One day I find myself downloading a Trial Version of this game on a demo site. To my amezment I liked the game and bought it a few days later.

Graphics~ 10/10
Colorful and great looking. You can see meany diffrences in the trees and water. The buildings look diffrent for each race and if your archers shoot arrows they stay for a while to add a bit realism to this great game. When you kill a guy he falls and starts to decay.

Sound~ 10/10
The music starts out all gloomy thean it gets very intresting and makes you play alot and makes you try and build a big civilization. The music score stays in the same order each time you play.

Story~ 10/10
The story changes for each campaign and you can make your own story after playing through the built in campagins which you play as 5 out of the 13 civilizations and each one has 6 or 7 missions and you can pick a diffrent difficuly. The Campaigns are Wiliam Wallece which is for starters, there is Joan of Arc, Saladin, Ghengis Kahn, and Barbarossa. Also in the campaigns you must try and take over Europe because Rome has been deafeated and the World is up for control.

Gameplay~ 10/10
After the Campaigns you can play a Random map which has options for you to control and thean there is Regicide where you have a king to defend, and finally, Death Match, which you have alot of resources and fight untill you win. This game has a Scenario maker which allows you to make your own Campaigns and Secnarios so you can have a very long Campaign or a short one. There are 13 diffrent Civilizations you can choose from and each has their own unique unit, but the Vikings have 2 unique units. With all this you can have hours of fun and there is also multiplayer which doesn't really work that well. You can build your own town and make one big civilization or build your own. It takes a while to get the hang of the Scenario maker and once you get good at it, you can make the best Campaign and it will be built the way you want it to be.

Buy, Borrow, or download a Demo?

If you buy you will be happy, if you Download a demo, you will want the game, if you borrow your friends will want it back unless they hate Stratagy games or don't buy/borrow this if you don't like stratagy games. (Why are you here?)

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 01/02/02, Updated 01/02/02