Review by Andy3:16

"Much better than the 1st"

Gameplay:8

Age of Empires 2 is a very fun game to play at first, but after a few months or so, the game starts get boring. Unless, you make your own world. But don't take my word for it. Compared to Age of Empires, it has more features. Plus, the game is not really expensive, so why not try it for yourself. I like the features and the sort of puzzling worlds in the gameand the music is fun to listen to.

Replay: 5

I wouldn't play it again really because you practically just try to beat the same levels over and over again. If you start over, you wouldn't want to finish it again. But, there are some levels that will take time to beat so it is quite challenging. Ohhh yeah, you could play with a friend by letting him/her help you by looking at the bottom maps and seeing if your opponents are gaining up on you because you can't look at everything at once, right?

Graphics:8

The graphics for Age of Empires 2 is much better than Age of Empires. The guys are more reallistic and the weapons look nicer too. Compared to Age of Empires where the guys are really small and the weapons are slow, I would of course recommend Age of Empires 2.

Cost: 7

The cost of the game is pretty ok like between $20-$30. Depends on where you buy. You can find Age of Empires 2 pretty much anywhere that you get computer games like CompUSA, Bestbuys, maybe Target, etc. Is the game worth the money and time? Yes, if you like war, medieval times, and strategy games, you will like Age of Empires 2 a lot.

Overall: 8

Overall, Age of Empires is a pretty good game. It teaches you skill, techniques, and how to use strategy to defeat your opponents. It has good graphics, levels, and a variety of other features. This game is a very fun experience for me.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 04/08/00, Updated 04/08/00