When i go in to last stand my screen goes black, i can see my HUD but the rest of the screen is black?

1. could it be something in the video settings? Please help :(

User Info: JessTheMess622

JessTheMess622 - 4 years ago
    I have messed with the video setting several times and have had no luck

User Info: JessTheMess622

JessTheMess622 - 4 years ago
    I ended up turning on the depth of field option. it worked, i can see but its a little dark but itll do

User Info: JessTheMess622

JessTheMess622 - 4 years ago
    Hey Did you ever fix your borderlands 2?

User Info: WaterPeach

WaterPeach - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Hmmmm. I have been playing it on my PC and I haven't encountered that yet. Have you tried lowering your video settings down from where it is currently?

User Info: nexusXIII

nexusXIII - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. There are a lot of users posting this problem on the Steam forums, but no official word just yet. Until 2k/Gearbox gets a patch out, start by trying out the usual suspects: update video drivers (or possibly try out beta drivers for your video card) and see if that improves things. If not, get hold of customer support, and cross your fingers hoping for a patch fix.

User Info: TychoDurandal

TychoDurandal - 4 years ago 0 0