I have a ridiculous but necessary question?

1. I can't for the life of me figure out how to attack. There's nothing in the control scheme or tutorial to help me. Can someone let me know please?

User Info: sambrea1121

sambrea1121 - 4 years ago

1. Right click on the weapon. Note that if you have a weapon in each hand, right click on a particular weapon to use that one. You can't attack with both weapons at the same time (same cool down timer for both), but this can help with using a certain damage type, or maybe a thrown weapon in one hand and melee in the other.

Characters in the back row can only used ranged weapons or magic. If you throw weapons, as long as you don't then put another item into that same hand, you can simply walk over the weapon on the ground again and the character will automatically pick it back up and put it in that hand.
    To use magic, you first have to find the scroll for the spell and have the necessary skill level. On the 1st floor there are scrolls for the first fire spell and first poison spell.
    Then right click on the glowing wizard hand, select the correct rune(s) for the spell and click on the button to the right of the rune-grid to cast it.

User Info: lordcthulu

lordcthulu - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. With a weapon in one of your hands, right click on the portrait of the weapon to attack with it.

User Info: verrin

verrin - 4 years ago 1 0