Question from Anubis3k

Tips on picking up Rin?

So, I've figured out how to get all of the Act-1 endings except Rin's, and I was wondering what the right choices are to get with her

From: AwesomeDino 3 years ago

Here's a walkthrough containing choices required for each path.

img12.imageshack.us/img12/9426/48314606.png

I got onto the Rin Path by accident, I thought I was on the Hanako path until I joined the Art Club. I got the bad end on my first try, and the good end on the second. The trick is in the choices you are given. If you spend all your time when you're given the choice between asking about your relationship to Rin or her relationship with others, pick the less self-centered path. The good end is adorable.

Rin isn't truly "pursued" in Act 1. (unlike the other girls) She's the one you'll end up with if you keep the other girls at arm's length (the irony), but aren't a complete douche. So don't impress the student council president with your RISK tactics, ignore Hanako and be reserved with physical activity.

What you COULD do, and this is what set me on her path, is do everything as if you were going for Emi (tell the Nurse you're going to take his advice), but take it easy on the race so you don't nearly kill yourself.

You don't have to try to please the others at all. On the contrary, that might take you to a different path. Again, go for Emi, but don't let her find out about your condition by pushing yourself too hard.

When you're given the choice to take Art lessons, do it, and you're set.