Anyone know how to unlock the final Gallery item?

1. I think I've gotten 100% in this game, at least according to the Library, but I am curious, despite that, there seems to be one thing missing from the Gallery at the very end.

Is it possibly due to skipping the credits at all? Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: w_roush

w_roush - 4 years ago
    I have 100% in the gallery & library. I am going to just use this flowpath & see what happens after doing em all. Despite it saying 100% I am going to try some things and see what happens.

The link to said flow thingy is here for others who may need or wish to have it (Spoilers tag should be obvious with this) :
    filesmelt.com/dl/KatawaShoujoFlowchart1.png

User Info: w_roush

w_roush - 4 years ago
    EDIT: I did some thinking about things and realized I hadn't gotten Emi's Bad Ending. I kept trying different things, but for a while nothing worked, until I tried choices I hadn't made before.

It seems despite the 100% there are still things that one can miss that aren't "Labeled" so to speak, in the library. Seems like something about getting Emi's Bad Ending is one of em, maybe due to no scenes of any sort.

So, it does seem to do with Endings.

User Info: w_roush

w_roush - 4 years ago

1. You need 100% of the library. Skipping the credits doesn't matter.

Check to make sure you're not missing anything, especially in Act 1, which has the most divergent paths.

The most commonly missed scene is Slow Recovery, which is found by going down Sh1zune's path, but also pushing yourself during the training with Emi.

User Info: FouCapitan

FouCapitan - 4 years ago 0 0