What exactly, is this game about?

1. I'm debating on whether or not I should get this game. From what I gather it has lot's of sex, and nudity, and if that's the case, then I really don't care for this game. However, there's been a lot of hype surrounding it, and I admittedly, am curious... so could someone please enlighten me?

Thanks!

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD - 4 years ago

1. It's a visual novel; a story that you read and occasionally select from a list of choices that will influence how the story plays out. There are sex scenes and nudity, however, they are very tastefully done and aren't there just for fanservice or for the sake of having them. The sex scenes are very short and only last a few minutes each, and there aren't that many of them. You can even skip them entirely by disabling adult content in the options menu, but note that some character sprites will still appear nude at times (nothing explicit though).

The game is very emotional, depicts everything with respect, and is well worth playing. I highly suggest you give it a try!

User Info: MegaManZ3ro

MegaManZ3ro (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 1 0