Question from leleko_42

Where can I find the beast fang?

well... on the original pc version, getting the Beast Fang needed a map editor... is there a way to get the beast fang on this version?

leleko_42 provided additional details:

Well... i managed to get the beast fang, but for this i had to use a program that converts the save from the original cave story to the cave story+ format, so i got the beast fang on the original cave story (the free version) using the map editor (the only way to get it) and then converted the save game. if the item didn't existed in the + version, it wouldn't work (i think), but the beast fang on the + version even has a description so... maybe there's another way to get it or, it was made to be gotten this way ( i downloaded the conversor on the free cave story site). now my inventory is full!! AWWWWW YEAAAAAA

Fact_Period answered:

FAIL, Nicalis didnt took the Beast Fang out... the item even have a description! :
-Beast Fang: "You're not supposed to find this. How'd you do it?"

And it IS obtainable, by using Cheats.
So please shut up if you dont know what you are talking about.

There is another way to get the Beast Fang too, you need to hex edit the file "Profile.dat", here is a tutorial:
2 0

PrinnyMetroid answered:

There are no map editors in Cave Story Plus, so there is no way to get the Beast Fang in this version. Even if there were map editors, Nicalis probably took the Beast Fang out.
1 2

How do i keep the seasonal art off for good? Unanswered number1boredom
Can I still get back to Labyrinth? Unanswered MultivitaminCCC
Where do I go after the Labyrinth? Answered TCTsBlackRose
Get rid of the Christmas avatar on Mac? Answered MercenaryCrow
How do i get back to the labyrinth? Answered war_pig_gnodab