Question from TCTsBlackRose

Asked: 1 year ago

Where do I go after the Labyrinth?

Okay, so I beat the Fish Boss in the Labyrinth and escaped from there, and now I've gotten back to Mimiga Village and found the map. I've no idea where to go. I've tried teleporting from Arthur's house to the Egg Corridor, Bushlands, and Sand Zone. The latter two yielded nothing, but the Egg Corridor is now ruined and provides me with the Coward ending which I don't want, an option to get it at any time I want, and an apparently optional boss I can't beat. All the Mimiga are gone so I've nobody to ask for help and I'm afraid I've reached a dead end. Where do I go?

From: Maikeru64 1 year ago

At the end of the egg corridor you can say no to Kazuma, and then go through the door he goes through and then you go up the outer wall to move on with the game