How to Exit Multiplayer to enter Single Player in Assassin's Creed 3 PC?

1. I have just began to play Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition on PC, and when I start up the Multiplayer Mode and do some play in there, I cannot find anyway to simply exit Multiplayer Mode and to switch back or to go to Single Player Mode. In the previous Game, you could switch via Uplay, but I cannot locate anyway to do that or any option in Multiplayer to allow you to exit out of it.

I find it hard to believe that they would make this and not place a way to exit out of it. None of my keyboard controls work to exit out of Multiplayer mode and there is no option I can locate that provides that option, so i am here to ask for help to see if someone knows something that I do not, as i do not wish to have to Ctrl + Shift + Esc everytime and close the game down only to restart it again.

User Info: alison22000

alison22000 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. You have to sell your pc then buy a new one to exit multiplayer.There is no way to exit multiplayer without selling your computer first

User Info: jj_darkrai

jj_darkrai - 3 years ago 0 0