Low Skill Workers, how do I fix it?

1. I keep getting a notification that I have low skilled workers. But I have 2 elementary schools, 2 high schools, a community college & a university which are all well attended & upgraded.

Any idea how to fix this?

User Info: Devlin88

Devlin88 - 3 years ago
    xpertgamer101... where are these green hats that you speak of? I would like to know this so I can then have this green hats state... really i'm not trolling, i do not know what you are talking, please point it out.

User Info: suresh419

suresh419 - 3 years ago

1. The best way to do it is having a large number of educated sims. You need two things to have educated sims. A high enrollment rate ( An upgraded high school is the best way to do this. ), a high level of education ( Via community college or a university ) and supplementary education for poor sims ( Via multiple libraries. )

Setting up multiple libraries around the town will gradually increase the education level. Once you hit about 4-5 green hats, your education level will be high enough from there on so that you should stop getting alerts about it.

User Info: xpertgamer101

xpertgamer101 - 3 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Are you Sims still in the low level housing. I didn't start getting skilled workers until I got thier housing upgraded. To do that you have to make sure the streets aroound thier residence are higher level and that they have plenty of stuff to play with like parks and basketball stuff.

User Info: tigros40208

tigros40208 - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. In order to get skilled workers, you need to increase the education level of your city. Uneducated or elementary educated sims won't be skilled - you need at least a high school and, if possible, a university to really get skilled sims.

User Info: hunter3742

hunter3742 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. suresh419 - If you click on the school symbol on your tool bar (I think it is a hat), you will see the current ... hats you have in your city (Education), below those are stars, which is the tech level.

User Info: Waggeh

Waggeh - 3 years ago 2 0