Does increasing recycling facility allows you to increase maximum amount of recycling?

1. Does increasing recycling facility allows you to increase maximum amount of recycling? Let say, my first recycling plant gives me like 2.4k bins of recycling a day. If I plot down a second recycling plant, would that amount increase?

User Info: Shanku_

Shanku_ - 3 years ago

1. 1) More educated sims will increase the amount of recyclables total to collect.
    2) Try to centralize recycling to one city per city group (1:3 or 1:4) send the regional trucks out to also collect from the other cities.
    3) Build the plant in the most urban, highest pop city. Easier to keep track of, and more useful in these towns, plus it gives these cities a source for some trade goods.

User Info: rebal0085

rebal0085 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The recycling amount would be based on how many citizens recycle, you would only gain "more" if your current recycling facillity is working at its full capacity. I imagine getting more educated citizens would increase the amount of recycling in your city

User Info: Waggeh

Waggeh - 3 years ago 1 0