Question from Shanku_

Does increasing recycling facility allows you to increase maximum amount of recycling?

Does increasing recycling facility allows you to increase maximum amount of recycling? Let say, my first recycling plant gives me like 2.4k bins of recycling a day. If I plot down a second recycling plant, would that amount increase?

Answers

Waggeh answered:

The recycling amount would be based on how many citizens recycle, you would only gain "more" if your current recycling facillity is working at its full capacity. I imagine getting more educated citizens would increase the amount of recycling in your city
1 0

rebal0085 answered:

1) More educated sims will increase the amount of recyclables total to collect.
2) Try to centralize recycling to one city per city group (1:3 or 1:4) send the regional trucks out to also collect from the other cities.
3) Build the plant in the most urban, highest pop city. Easier to keep track of, and more useful in these towns, plus it gives these cities a source for some trade goods.
1 0

How to start recycling in SimCity? Answered AFrostyMug
How to change mayor name? Unanswered AlexPej79
Where's the Oil, Ore, or Coal? Open Knightmare316
The game is beeping when somebody else moved in. How to fix? Unanswered Haydenman2