Unlocking Ships?

1. I've unlocked 3 ships so far: The starter one, the Engi ship, and the one for defeating the final boss. But how do I unlock the others? And if I die after completing the necessary things to unlock a ship, will it still be unlocked?

User Info: ElversEden

ElversEden - 4 years ago

1. If you want to know how to unlock all the ships you can go on ftl.wikia.com/wiki/Ships , but beware, some of the requirements are ANNOYING!

User Info: enryu100

enryu100 - 4 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. I've never beaten the game, and have unlocked 2 ships - the engi ship, and a stealth ship built by the engi for the federation. I got the stealth ship incidentally as I was playing the game, but it seems that you can at least read hints about how to unlock the others from the hangar. It seems like they tend to involve/sound "quest'ish."

I know you can unlock some ships when you die, but I suppose its possible there are exceptions (like, ships where you have to win to unlock them, I guess).

User Info: MrBucket

MrBucket - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. There is a save floating around the internet with all ships unlocked if you would prefer to do it that way.

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92 - 4 years ago 0 0