Question from ElversEden

Unlocking Ships?

I've unlocked 3 ships so far: The starter one, the Engi ship, and the one for defeating the final boss. But how do I unlock the others? And if I die after completing the necessary things to unlock a ship, will it still be unlocked?

enryu100 answered:

If you want to know how to unlock all the ships you can go on ftl.wikia.com/wiki/Ships , but beware, some of the requirements are ANNOYING!
3 0

Answers

MrBucket answered:

I've never beaten the game, and have unlocked 2 ships - the engi ship, and a stealth ship built by the engi for the federation. I got the stealth ship incidentally as I was playing the game, but it seems that you can at least read hints about how to unlock the others from the hangar. It seems like they tend to involve/sound "quest'ish."

I know you can unlock some ships when you die, but I suppose its possible there are exceptions (like, ships where you have to win to unlock them, I guess).
0 0

MahoganyTooth92 answered:

There is a save floating around the internet with all ships unlocked if you would prefer to do it that way.
0 0

What is the best strategy for crew TP ??? Answered nosbig201010
Stupid question ?...... Answered nosbig201010
Living Off The Land Achievement? Answered BloodyDove06
Unique Aliens? Answered snake122
Teleport Help? Answered Gamernut35