Controller problem?

1. I'm having trouble with my gamepad. It's a ps2 controller, works perfect with pc games, but not this one. the controls are all mixed up. I tried getting used to the keyboard controls, but its way too difficult to use.
    So I looked up the ps3 controller layout and set the controls of the keyboard, onto my ps2 remote using xpadder. That went excellent, but now the game is using both the horrible gamepad controls and the good redefined xpadder controls at the same time.

How do I get rid of the gamepad controls? So I can use my xpadder set controls?

User Info: matt2325

matt2325 - 4 years ago

1. I have seen it work with a PS3 controller, a blutooth USB2.0 adapter and the Motionjoy software - This fools the game into thinking its an XBOX Controller.

Unfortunately with the way in which DS:PTD has been ported is litterally like you PC is running the XBOX version. It is hardcoded to only read an Xbox Controller.

User Info: silver_armanis

silver_armanis - 4 years ago 0 0