Are there any cheats like console commands for this?

1. I'm almost afraid to ask, I like the game for what it is and I dont want to ruin it, but I just lost ALOT of souls AND humanity because of something really stupid... (was tryin to get back to my bloodstain to reclaim them, and my dude stepped off a cliff as part of his animation for throwing a fireball.....)

User Info: NuclearSunset

NuclearSunset - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Will there is what they call it trainers

it can give you unlimited amount of everything but still will ruin the game for you

User Info: thegodfather107

thegodfather107 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Thats the whole point of this game man. It is hard. Dont give up so easy

User Info: RAMENN00DLE5

RAMENN00DLE5 - 4 years ago 0 3
  3. There is no Console Commands or such but follow ramenn00dlE5's advice and don't give up.

But if you really want to cheat then use Cheatengine.

It can change any number in the game including humanity,souls,items,weapons etc etc.

Good luck!

User Info: V0nt3gr0

V0nt3gr0 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. as fun and "hard" as this game may be it is a rather bad design to offer such limited chances to upgrade weapons and armor.

if you have a decent item early in the game leveling it can ruin any chance of leveling any better items found later. by design it seems From is trying to get you to play through once, determine items you like, then start all over with another new game & new game+ just to get a certain set of armor and weapons all the way leveled.

at least in 2 there is enough Slabs & Twinkling through game + DLCs to level multiple sets and items.

User Info: elessarGObonzo

elessarGObonzo - 1 year ago 0 0
  5. No console commands and for those of you saying it's "hard," it's not hard, it's challenging, punishing, and very much unforgiving.

User Info: DeadlyBlackRose

DeadlyBlackRose - 8 months ago 0 0