Where can I find Anduril?

1. So, I followed the story, and I get Aragorn and Legolas and Gimli to the Paths of the Dead. I get inside and it flashes "use Anduril to smash the Mordor Lego blocks". Only, I check Aragorn's inventory and he doesn't have it. All he has is his initial sword.
    How the heck do I get Anduril? Where do I get it? Can I go back and get it, or do I have to start the game over?
    So frustrated, any advice helps! Thanks!

User Info: ktwstar21

ktwstar21 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Sounds like a glitch to me, because you should have it. Maybe try replaying the last level in story mode.

User Info: aestevalis_0

aestevalis_0 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Anduril is the sword that once was broken. you need to progress.to the point where aragorn is given the sword and faramir accepts.him as his king. perhaps u didnt complete the earlier levels?

User Info: DawnG

DawnG - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. If you're playing free-play, then switch to a different version of Aragorn, a Narsil wielder, or Sauron, if you have him. Ranger-Aragorn is armed with a regular sword by default, but his Gondor Armor and King Armor versions should have Anduril.

If you're playing Story-Mode, then he should be wielding Anduril, despite being the Ranger version. If he's not, it must be a glitch.

User Info: Zoinker

Zoinker - 2 years ago 0 0