Alchemy Career?

1. Where can I join the Alchemy career? I can't find it anywhere!

User Info: theladydragona

theladydragona - 3 years ago

Answers

1. go to City Hall (most cities trio the police station, military base, and city hall if it helps) and Register as Self-employed... or do the same from a computer, he'll automatically go to city hall afterward to sign papers

User Info: Kontilar

Kontilar - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. As far as I can tell there is no longer a formal career requirement for Alchemy Artisan LTW. Players with the Ambitions EP can go to City Hall and register as self-employed but if you don't have it simply create and drink 50 elixirs i.e use them on yourself. You will still get a wish to join the alchemy career but it doesn't affect your life Goal. My sim has been working as a fortune teller during the day and creating elixirs for the consignment store at night.

User Info: cheatmaster786

cheatmaster786 - 3 days ago 0 0