Question from Now_Laters

Can you use a controller with this game?

Is it Possible?

Answers

Japanoman answered:

yes it is possible, I tried a normal XBox 360 controller and it seems to work fine. What kind of controller do you have?
1 0

aura3848 answered:

Yes it is possible, but a keyboard and mouse is much better.
0 2

Crocoii answered:

Yeah, I was a bad player until I buy a 360 controller. All the steam game playable with a controller are compatible with xbox controller.
0 0

Bloodychess answered:

Yes, a WIRED 360 controller will work wonders with Awesomenauts. You can buy a specialized Wireless 360 that works only with Windows, but the cord for a wired controller works just fine. Be mindful that you will need to download the driver to make your Windows PC compatible with the controller. That can be found here.

www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows
0 0

charlieffg answered:

The XBOX controller is USUABLE but isn't reccomended because they changed the controls and now its REALLY hard to use a controller.
0 1