How you use mortar shot?

1. I tried to google search but only found the commands for ps3/4 and xbox but nothing for pc.

I have tried everything in game, probably missed a tutorial and now I am lost.

User Info: MachineZzt

MachineZzt - 2 years ago

Answers

1. Face front mortar/chain shot, press Q.

You'll see a mortar cursor, move your mouse to make it moving on the water, once you reach your target it'll highlight in red, at that moment press Left Button on your mouse.

User Info: QtBuz

QtBuz - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. Remember that all systems usually have a reference in the Animus Database in case you missed something.

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109 (FAQ Author) - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. You press and hold Q then when your locked on will turn red then right mouse button to fire but you have to hold Q down until you fire!

User Info: gatekey

gatekey - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. Face the bow (front) and hold Q. then move ur mouse and you will see a white circle and move it over the ship until the circle turns red and then move it so its more at the bow (front) of the ship not the middle or the back.

User Info: swagmeister77

swagmeister77 - 3 months ago 0 0