Question from Son_Of_Mowgef

Asked: 1 year ago

Controller issue makes gameplay wierd(er)?

I dunno if it's supposed to be this way or not, but when I play this game with a USB (Logictech Dual action) controller Deadpool only walks forward when I pull back on the analogue stick, and walks backwards (towards the camera) when I push forward...This happening to anyone else? Any idea on how to fix it?

I have the same problem. I tired some configurations but there seems to be a problem in game. In options even when i select controler and confirm it once I go into options again the keybord and mouse is chosen. Maybe there will be some patch in the near future

The best way to overcome this problem is by downloading Pinnacle game profiler just type that in with deadpool next to it in google and its the top one . Hit the orange download now button once you have gone through all the prompts go back to the site and click on download profile which should automatically go into pgp. when you configure the controller this is how i did mine with the same logitech dual action. set the d pad up normally by right clicking and quick assign and press in each direction as you would. map your left joystick to WASD and your right joystick to mouse. then for the button commands this is what i had to do.

gamepad button | button on controller
1 = 4
2 = 3
3 = 2
4 = 1
5 = 7
6 = 8
7 = 5
8 = 6
9 = 9
10 = 10
11 = 11
12 = 12
Hope it helps you out to.