Question from MegaFireGamer

Dark Teplar/ Dark Archon problems?

i have a gateway a ton of pylons only 31 out of 121 units a nexus a cathedral Templar archives and 2 dark Templars and i have selected them but for some reason i cant merge them or find the dark archon meld button and i cant remember how i did it on mt other computer can any one tell me why it wont let me merge them

AlbelsPanties answered:

Make sure you have selected only DT's, you won't be able to do it if you have other units selected. If you have only DT's, there's no reason why it shouldn't be working.
0 0

Answers

fudawg45 answered:

If you're in the campaign, I believe there are a few missions where you get DT's but can't meld them into Darchons yet. If not, then the only other explanation is that you have other units selected as well, just as AP said.
0 0

666Dead answered:

You might be playing on a UMS map as well >_>
0 0