Question from Talium22

How do I beat the torrasque?

I'm on the level where the zerg have this unit named the Torrasque that keeps coming to trash my base every few minutes, and it kills like half of it every time. By the time I'm finished repairing, it's back and destroys even more of my base!

Help! How do I beat this level?

patrick321 answered:

If you have control of both the terran and protoss armies you can easily bypass the torrasque by mind controlling it with a dark archon whenever it shows up. Collect a few of them and they can take out a small base by themselves.

If you don't have access to mind control or you don't want to be cheap like that then build 8+ siege tanks and place random buildings to block your entrance. The computer is kind of dumb so if the torrasque can't get to something attacking it it will get confused and wonder back and forth.

Just about every level can be beaten by making a lot of carriers and/or battle cruisers. The terran computers on this level might lock you down a bit but they rarely pose much of an actual threat.
0 0