Review by Tazar

"An intriguing, in-depth game with many different ways to play"

I bought this game a long time ago whenever I seen it at Wal-mart. I knew nothing about it, I just knew I would like it. I've played through this game many, many times and I still play it all the time.

Graphics: 9 /10
The graphics in this game are average for the computer. Nothing stunning or glitchy, but does require some load time, although not in fast action parts. There are some cinema scenes throughout the game, which are impressive. The loading times for the different areas can seem like a long time.

The sound in this game is good. After playing it for hours and hours like me, it does get kind of annoying listening to the characters say stuff when moving them around. The sound is good though and you can't deny it with all the different and hilarious NPC voices that you get near the end of the game.

The Gameplay is awesome in this game. The battle system is real-time and you can pause it in mid battle to command your characters to cast a spell etc. This is based on the A D&D rules set so it goes along with all of that baseline. You will have a lot of fun playing this game no matter how you play it.

Replayability: 10/10
This game has unlimited ways to play it. You can be so many different kinds of characters, play through the game causing havoc or helping people out, everything is fun in this.

Storyline: 10/10
The story is good. You are the ward of Gorion. Gorion is killed early on in the game, and you must run and solve problems of the Realms on your way. The story is original and doesn't go off track.

Rent or buy: BUY
This game is all buy. It is awesome, enough said. The storyline is intriguing, and the gameplay is awesome. Buy it.

I definitely would get this game. You can have fun so many ways with this game. This is a solid game no matter how you look at it. But if you don't like the system of A D&D then there is a chance you won't like this game.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 12/29/01, Updated 12/29/01