Review by Ray

"Oh me oh my, what a big gun you RATATATATATATA"

Yo people, I must say WAZZAH to this game. It is pure work of art. Right down from the weaponrah to the bloodeh bloodeh people. I rate this game through plot, graphics, sound, gameplay and of course, GORE! GORE!!

Plot:
This game actually has a plot to it. Nice going ID. The plot of the story is to infiltrate some base and kill things along the way. Not just a shootem up.... but more like..uh.....ok, so it is a shootem up. But it is a very good shootem up. You are a Marine, I'm guessing the same one from doom, but I am not too entirely sure. They mention Phobos, The BFG10 wich is like the ultimate monster mangler, the BFG9000. Overall, the plot is aroun an 8 out of 10.

Gameplay:
The gameplay for this game is great. You can fully customize your keyboard to do whatever you want. From fixing you breakfast to cleaning your room. Ok, maybe not, but still. I prefer to use the mouse to look and the keys to move. I'm just like that. I love that way because it is a quick way to move around and such. You can run, jump, swim, and other stuff. I give gameplay 10 outta 10. Booya.

Graphics:
The graphics for this game are phenominal. The mix of human and machine freak things are pure awsomeness. You can shoot a guy and he has a bullet hole on his face. You can shoot him witha super shotgun and you get a new red paint job. I ultimatly love this. I give the graphics a 10 out of 10.

Sound:
The music...the gunfire....the splats...splats? EWWWW. The sound for this game are purely phenominal. While playing you can hear your commander talk to you through your com, which gives it a sickining realistic feel. The enemies converse with one another which is pretty cool, and when they die, they go UUUUUGGGGHHH. sha-weet. The weapons sounds are realistic and sound like sweet sweet..uh something that sounds sweet. Yea.

GORE!!! YES!! YES!! GORE!!:
GORE!! LOTS AND LOTS OF GORE! BLOW UP HEADS, DESTROY BODIES, SHOOT UP THINGS! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY. I'm a psycho. I'm proud of it. Every weapons that you get in this game results in different kind of gore. If you can get your grubby little mits on a supershotgun, theres some red flyin. If you get your hands on a grenade...doI really have to explain this? I do not think soooo. Mwahahaa. .I give the gore a 10 out of 10.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/31/01, Updated 10/31/01