Review by tiamold

"This game is so underrated!"

Intro: First off, I'd just like to say how sad it is that this game is underrated. This is one of the best games I have ever played on PC. Now onto the review.

Game play: The controls are very easy to use and you will learn them in a matter of 10-15 minutes at most. The controls stay simple through the entire game, so you don't need to worry. The weapons all use the same controls as well. The game itself is incredibly fun and challenging. This is not an "easy" game, like they are today. This game requires patience and skill. It also requires you to not give up. Alice provides hours upon hours of game play. This is one of the longer games I've played on PC. You will not become bored at all during Alice.

Graphics: The graphics in the game are detailed and enjoyable. For an older game, this has excellent graphics. Their are a lot of details, such as shadows, texture, and of course, blood. The water is pretty nice too.

Sound/Music: The music in Alice is very fitting. It has a "horror" style to it to match the game. The music is nice to listen to, and will keep you going through the game, while adding drama to where it is needed. The voice acting is superior in Alice. This is some of the best voice in a game I've ever heard. The accents and personality all match up as you would expect. The voices range from friendly to evil and deep. The voice is more impressive than the music.

Story: The story in Alice is very creative and unique. Alice, the main character whom you play as, looses her parents in a fire in her home. She becomes insane and is put in an asylum of some sort. She goes to Wonderland and it has become overrun with evil. She must restore Wonderland to its previous peaceful state. The story is full of twists and excitement. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Final: Come on people! This game is cheap. Buy it. This is one of the best games on the PC if you ask me, and you will be very sorry if you miss out. You haven't lived until you've played this game, that's how confident I am in recommending it to you. Overall I give this game a 9/10.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/29/04