Trouble- Cheats not enabled on this sever...Not valid Path?

1. "C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\WolfSP.exe+ set sv_cheats "

I've been trying different comb. and keep getting a "not valid path" message. How is the path supposed to look?

User Info: mistyldean

mistyldean - 6 years ago
    I created a shortcut and right clicked it and clicked prperties and in the target box I added + set sv_cheats 1. The box read ""C:\ProgramFiles\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\WolfSP.exe+ set sv_cheats" I tried this with a number 1 after cheats and without an still get ...not valid path. Does spaceing matter? It just wolnt work with any combination that I have tried.

User Info: robertj74

robertj74 - 6 years ago

1. Create a shortcut to the game launcher on your desktop. Open the shortcut by right clicking and selecting "Properties" and edit the Target area. This is exactly how it should look, copied directly from my certainly working (as I just tried it) version:

"C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\WolfSP.exe" + set sv_cheats 1

just copy and paste that whole line as-is, and it should work fine. You have to remember to include the "1" at the end; without the 1, it wont work.

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu - 3 years ago 1 0