Where can I find (snooper rifle)?

1. Cannot access snooper rifle scope

User Info: vagabohn

vagabohn - 7 years ago
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you need help finding the rifle, or getting the scope to come up? If it is the latter, you bring up the scope by using the Alt-Fire button, which by default is the Z key. Hope this helps. Good luck and Godspeed

De Gamer

User Info: Gamer0178

Gamer0178 - 7 years ago
    Thanks for the input, I already know how to find the rifle, what I can't do is to activate the scope on the snooper and the scope on the mauser. I have been through all of the options but stil can't find it. I can look through the binoculars and it has cross-hairs but you must release the B key in order to fire and of course the shooting instrument has wandered away from the target. HELP!

User Info: vagabohn

vagabohn - 7 years ago

Answers

1. In mission 3 "Weapons Of Vengance" scenerio. One of your objectives is to collect the "Snooper rifle" You must sneak your way around the towers and soldiers and keep heading north. When you reach the place where two soldiers start talking about there situation, one of them says that they are going to take care of something important. He walks to the direction where a parachute landed, and the other soldier goes back to his position to gaurd. Becareful though there is another gaurd on the tower u will see, but he dosent alert anyone even if he starts to shoot you. ANyways, kill him and keep going straight until you see a broken box on your right side. Inside is the snooper rifle and a 45. machine gun, ammo and health are there. If you still have trouble finding it, i will take pictures and put them here so u can see how i go to that spot. Also the snooper rifle comes with a nighvision scope if u have trouble viewing through the scope then try checking your remote settings. Other than that, goodluck. I hope this helps.

User Info: SOLID117

SOLID117 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. Usually the alt-fire button is The Z Key, otherwise you right click on your mouse to bring it up.

User Info: Vegetaman

Vegetaman - 7 years ago 0 0