Where can i find that patch?

1. From my previous question which was how do i get the other teams from skirmish game to attack each other instead of me. someone answered it with getting a patch. how exactly to i find this patch he mentioned something about yuri's revenge which i do have. but mainly i just want to play a good skirmish game against 8 players that are not all attacking me at once

User Info: gizmo_junior

gizmo_junior - 7 years ago

1. From the offical website: http://www.ea.com/official/cc/redalert2/english/updates.jsp, download the patch for whatever language version of Red Alert 2 you have.
    The v1.006 is the final offical patch, and will allow you to play a Free For All skirmish match against other computers.

User Info: ID_Card

ID_Card - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you have the Sold Out version, it is on the disc, just look on the disc for the patches folder, copy it to your computer and then run it

User Info: Bartimaeus616

Bartimaeus616 - 7 years ago 0 0