Question from Kanji_alchemist

If I buy this game used could I still use the same code that originally came with the game?

I'm thinking about buying it but am unsure if the same code can be used.

Shadow1975 answered:

Buying the game used is against the User Agreement you sign when you install it. To play the game, you have to use the access key. Once used, that key cannot be used again. For someone to sell you a used copy of the game, they would have to provide you with more than just the access key, as that would do nothing for you unless then never used it. To buy an account, you would need to obtain the login name (usually an email) and the password. However, the original owner could make a claim to Anet that the account was stolen and provide the access key as proof they own the game. That would make you lose the money you paid and the account both.

Buying a used copy is a VERY bad idea. Only way it would be worth doing is if the person you buy it from is someone you know personally and trust.

Shadow
6 0

Answers

timir_111 answered:

No, a code can only be used to create only one account.

If you want to, you could get the account from somebody, or else you'll have to buy your own.
0 0