Question from pichu666777

Forgot character name so now i cant log on called guild wars havent called me back in two days?

Really what should i do i called them and left a message anf they havent called me back in two days and they wont email me my information (i guess)

Lizardneck answered:

Check your screenshots folder and see if you have any screenshots showing a character's name.

If you don't have any, then Gaile said:
"If you do end up writing Support, please provide them with as much information as possible, including your user name and any character names as you can come up with, even if it's a partial name, a name that you feel is close to what is on your account, or a name of a character you've deleted. Do try to write from the email that is your user name, if possible, to provide information that helps establish your ownership of the account."

Support's e-mail address is support@guildwars.com
0 0