Question from pichu666777

Went to war on charr, and now i cant go back to the old Ascalon city because its covered with snow?

I went to war on the Charr and now i cannot go back to the first Ascalon city the one you start out with when you make a rp character!

I recently got this animal charm spell and i want to use it on a black bear but i cant find green county or whatever its called! evreything has changed!

Lizardneck answered:

Tydus told you that you could never return. If I remember correctly, that part of the text was colored differently than the rest, so it should have been visible. But the text saying that it was a point of no return was definitely there.

You can recruit a bear in Southern Shiverpeaks, though. You haven't lost your shot at getting one. It'll just be a little while before you can get one again.
2 0

Answers

Anodyne11 answered:

the whole area of Ascalon with green county is basically a tutorial area for new prophecies characters, you can never return with that character.
Tydus clearly says something along the lines of "are you sure you want to move on? you will leave everything behind. make sure you finish everything you want to do"
and the snow is temporary until the 4th. make the most of the christmas events/items.
0 0