Where Do I Pick Up The War In Kryta Costume Pack?

1. I purchased the costume pack on 5-13-10 and I can't figure out where to pick up my stuff. I am currently in pre-searing and have found most towns south of the wall. Also if I don't pick it up before 5-31-10 will I lose it?

User Info: Ike55

Ike55 - 6 years ago

1. Answering your questions one at a time:

1. All costumes that the player has purchased may be picked up at any time on any character from a costume maker NPC. These are located in certain outposts, namely the Hub Cities in each campaign (Lion's Arch, Kamadan, Shing Jea, Great Temple of Balthazar), but there is NOT a costume maker in presearing.

2. Costumes that you purchased are tied to your account forever. You can get them and delete them as often as you like....there is no limit in terms of number or time. You can take your time in presear without worrying that the costumes you paid for are going to "expire"...but you MUST go to postsear if you want to have the costumes on that character.

User Info: LokiISP

LokiISP (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0