FamilyFunds Cheats,Anybody can help me???

1. I don't understand why the familyfunds cheats won't work???
    I need an example about how to write it,so I can activate it
    Thanks.........
    Please answer it

User Info: DhimasAxel

DhimasAxel - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Type familyFunds <family name> <amount>
    for example,
    familyFunds Marasaii 100000

The limit is 9,999,999 simeleons

User Info: xXSim_N3rdXx

xXSim_N3rdXx - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Well I don't know how to use the familyfunds cheat , but I know the motherlode cheat.
    Hold in Ctrl, Shift, and c to open cheat window, then type "motherlode" without the brackets.
    this cheat gives your family 50000 simeleons,
    happy simming!

User Info: Pokemaid

Pokemaid - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The family funds cheat didn't work for me until I did this.
    Ctrl+Shift+C
    boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
    boolprop testingcheatsenabled false
    familyfunds Thefamilyname 10 (any amount, up to 9999999)

The family funds will NOT add to your money. For example, if you have 50 simoleons, and you type in familyfunds Me 20, you're total simoleans will now be 20. It's best to capitalize your household's name, for example Me, not me. This won't work for people living in dorms or on campus.

User Info: Purpl3Seven

Purpl3Seven - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Ctrl + shift + c
    familyfunds(family name)amount
    example: familyfunds(scott)5678

User Info: mikayla722389

mikayla722389 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. For the cheat "familyfunds" to work, you need the expansion Nightlife or any expansion released after it.

Anyway, if you do and it's still not working, it has to be entered in the neighborhood view and here's the format it's supposed to be in:

familyfunds Family 5000 ("Family" should be replaced with the family/household name whose money you want to change, this also sets Family's money to five-thousand. By the way I believe the family name is case-sensitive so keep that in mind.)

familyfunds Family +5000 (This raises the amount of money Family has by five-thousand.)

familyfunds Family -5000 (This lowers the amount of money family has by five-thousand.)

You're free to replace the numbers with whatever you want of course.

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95 - 5 years ago 0 0