Question from shnickshnick

Immortal Sims?

So I combined households so the people who moved in could live in the house with it's default furniture (one i downloaded, which was one with Sims included and it can't be copied twice), so I want to kill off the default people, but when I use the classic strategy (to lock them in a room and wait for them to die of hunger), it doesn't work, because when their hunger hits zero, they never die, how is this possible and how can I kill them?

shnickshnick provided additional details:

I already tried that, but when I go to a community lot and come back, the deleted sim comes back alive and well, plus I'd also like to know what could cause them to live past death, because I previously had a sim die when his hunger hit zero even when there was food availible.

Answers

afnanpantha answered:

You can simply kill them by using a cheat.Press ctrl+shift+c and write in the box move_objects on and then delete them.
0 0

Can you make your sims kill other sims? Open ponyzero
Do you need the orginial sims to use the sims two? Open princessbutter
The Sims 2? Answered cleopatra108
Sims 2 psp gun? Open retrodavid
Sims 2 Windowed? Open Boredguy645