Immortal Sims?

1. So I combined households so the people who moved in could live in the house with it's default furniture (one i downloaded, which was one with Sims included and it can't be copied twice), so I want to kill off the default people, but when I use the classic strategy (to lock them in a room and wait for them to die of hunger), it doesn't work, because when their hunger hits zero, they never die, how is this possible and how can I kill them?

User Info: shnickshnick

shnickshnick - 6 years ago
    I already tried that, but when I go to a community lot and come back, the deleted sim comes back alive and well, plus I'd also like to know what could cause them to live past death, because I previously had a sim die when his hunger hit zero even when there was food availible.

User Info: shnickshnick

shnickshnick - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You can simply kill them by using a cheat.Press ctrl+shift+c and write in the box move_objects on and then delete them.

User Info: afnanpantha

afnanpantha - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can use Rodney's Death Creator.

Press ctrl+shift+c and write in the box_boolprop testingcheatsenabled true_ then shift click on a sim. Select _Spawn_ , then select _Rodney's Death Creator_. A tombstone will appear,click on that and it will give you multiple was to kill your sims.

User Info: Demon_Lamma

Demon_Lamma - 1 year ago 0 0