Question from shnickshnick

Immortal Sims?

So I combined households so the people who moved in could live in the house with it's default furniture (one i downloaded, which was one with Sims included and it can't be copied twice), so I want to kill off the default people, but when I use the classic strategy (to lock them in a room and wait for them to die of hunger), it doesn't work, because when their hunger hits zero, they never die, how is this possible and how can I kill them?

shnickshnick provided additional details:

I already tried that, but when I go to a community lot and come back, the deleted sim comes back alive and well, plus I'd also like to know what could cause them to live past death, because I previously had a sim die when his hunger hit zero even when there was food availible.

Answers

afnanpantha answered:

You can simply kill them by using a cheat.Press ctrl+shift+c and write in the box move_objects on and then delete them.
0 0

Demon_Lamma answered:

You can use Rodney's Death Creator.

Press ctrl+shift+c and write in the box_boolprop testingcheatsenabled true_ then shift click on a sim. Select _Spawn_ , then select _Rodney's Death Creator_. A tombstone will appear,click on that and it will give you multiple was to kill your sims.
0 0

Where can I find the create sims page? (Sims 4) Open strawbereri
Can you make your sims kill other sims? Open ponyzero
Do you need the orginial sims to use the sims two? Open princessbutter
The Sims 2? Answered cleopatra108
Sims 2 psp gun? Open retrodavid