Question from Bionicmom

How do I use the mailbox cheat to keep my sims needs full all the time?

There is a cheat where you click on the mailbox and shift or something to bring up a menu of cheats. One is keeping all of the needs full all the time for your Sim. I am currently playing Sims 2-Apartment Life. I've tried holding down shift and click at the same time but nothing is working.

Answers

Francis_Nerrrrr answered:

Did you input the cheat first? The cheat is: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. Once you input it (if you didn't know how, you press down Ctrl+Shift+C), then you should be able to shift-click the mailbox and bring up the cheat's pie menu.

I hope I helped!
0 0

Purpl3Seven answered:

Ctrl+Shift+C
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
Shift+click on a sim or a mailbox, select SPAWN, you may have to click MORE, then select SIM MODDER. A baby doll should be standing close to you. Click on it (Shift+Click will just allow you to FORCE ERROR, don't click that), select MOTIVES, select ALL SIMS (or something like that), select MAX ALL, then click STATIC. (or DYNAMIC, I'm not sure.) Remember; this is a debugging tool, not a cheat to mess around with. Don't click on anything if you don't know what it does. Be sure to get rid of the baby doll (just sell it in buy mode). Be sure to turn it off (boolprop testingcheatsenabled false) before you save/and or exit your game.
However, a MUCH safer cheat to use is this.
Ctrl+Shift+C
maxmotives (this will max moods for all sims on lot, even if they're at school/work. you may have to force townies to leave-say goodbye-because they may end up staying on your lot if you enter it while they're there.)
motivedecay off (this turns off the decreasing of the needs. yes, needs will never! decrease with this on. to turn it back on, replace 'off' with 'on'. the downsides=if you're moods aren't maxed and you tell your sims to eat, there needs will never move. they will continue to do something that fills their mood until you tell them to stop.)
Those cheats are much safer and will not interfere with anything. The downside is that you may have to reenter them whenever a new family member is added, or whenever you reload the game.
0 0

Playbuddy203 answered:

Firstly off, press Ctrl+Shift+C to open the cheat box. Then type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (No quotes, not case sensitive). Now hold down Shift and click the mailbox (You have to hold down shift because a different choice menu appears.) Select Fill Needs (Haven't played THAT lately, pick the one that maximizes motives) then find Make Motives Static (Again, not exactly) and click static. Your Sims' needs will be frozen and full. An alternate way is the Sim Modder. Shift Click your sim, select Spawn (or something...) then click more till you see Sim Modder. Click it. Now simply follow the same steps for the mailbox except clicking the spawned baby instead and without shift. There you have it! Froze maxed motives! Hope I helped.
0 0