My child got taken away, how do I get it back?

1. My child got taken away from me by the social worker and i have tried to adopt the child but it wont let me because they took my child! How do I get it back?

User Info: Hawlty

Hawlty - 7 years ago

1. If no other child has been taken away, then when a Sim tries to adopt, the child you want will be the one they get. Have a Sim move in (one who has no memory of a child being taken away) and they should be able to adopt that Sim back. The adoption service is found on the phone under Services. To get a Sim to move in, you have to be good friends with them and use Propose -> Move In. You can have them move out using the newspaper or computer, leaving the child behind.

The child will no longer be related to their original family, but if you want you can edit the family ties with SimPE (http://sims.ambertation.de/) or the InSIMenator (http://www.insimenator.org/)

User Info: Jeni

Jeni (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I am sorry,but to be honest with you,I don't think you can get your child back.Unless you adopt and get lucky.Good luck though.

User Info: SimMaster6

SimMaster6 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Don't save your file without your missing child taken from the social worker.

Tip:
    When a social worker comes to your house, go to the cheat bar by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C and type this special cheat: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. If it was activated, click on the social worker while holding shift. Look for the blue bubble that says "Force Error" click on it and something would appear. Press delete and the social worker is deleted. You may also get the social workers car and put it inside your house or garage.

But I have no idea to get your child back....Maybe you could make another one that looks exactly like the child taken from the social worker.

User Info: Love_Struct8

Love_Struct8 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. If you can find the social worker and shoot em there is a gun for sims 2 (maybe) if you find that worker youll prob get yo kid bak good luck

User Info: retrodavid

retrodavid - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. If you havent saved at all your child will be there and there will be no memory of it but youd have to follow other peoples advice if you want that child back

User Info: chatter4life

chatter4life - 7 years ago 0 0