Why does the cheat boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true not work?

1. I mean it sometimes works. But there are a lot of things that work it's just that i can't find the sim modder when i shift click on any sim (can someone tell me how to find it) and the MAKE Slectable thing doesn't work it only works on family members why won't it work. And if someone could tell me a cheat that makes others sims never reject anything, that would be totally wicked.

User Info: Give_me_Answers

Give_me_Answers - 7 years ago
    But i usaully only have like one person in my family, thanks for the sim modder thing

User Info: Give_me_Answers

Give_me_Answers - 7 years ago

Answers

1. To find the sim modder go to Spawn in the menu. It won't work if you do not have Nightlife.

As for the "MAKE Slectable thing" you're talking about, you can make any sim you want selectable as long as your household has under 8 members. Just shift+click on the sim you want selectable and click on "*Make selectable" in the menu.

User Info: melikepie51

melikepie51 - 7 years ago 0 0