"What is the Sims? Your Dream Come True."

Introduction.

Wow, I love this game. Waited 5 months. Worth it. Put down 49.00$ upfront, paid like 4 bucks at release(included tax) Now, Sims 1 was great. Sims 2 is better.

Game-play ?/10

Well this is a weird thing. I can't really give it a score. Their is no story, but yet their is. Still with me? Ok, I will try to explain it the best I can. You are You. You wake up, go to work, get paid, make dinner, talk to friends. Sounds like life. But that is what this game is. Life. Thats why its a story and not a story at the same time. This game has no story line, or plot. But you are your own story line and plot. The game is based upon you.

Graphics 5/10 and 10/10

Also a hard point. Graphics are kinda bland like the first one. Blocky. Ugly. BUT!!! The details are amazing. Looking at the details on the new items T.V.'s and on and on. The details we awesome. The reflection in the mirrors, SSX3(funny) I was impressed, but they let me down in graphics. Thats why I gave it 2 scores

Music 10/10

YES!!! Music doesn't sound the same in this one. Metal is Meta. Hip-hop is hippen'. Salsa is Spicy. Rap is rappin'. But I can't get the "add your own mp3" to work. I guess my computer is dumb. But I really like the music. Its good. Its more in depth.

Replay value 10/10

Replay? You acualy finish it? It never ends. Well if your family dies in a fire it ends. But your family tree with keep going on. If you get married each generation. So technically replay value should be a zero. But I love this game so it doesn't matter.

Buy or Let it fly?

If you don't buy...don't even get me started. Its great. Buy it. Spend 15 bucks on the guide. Spend 20 bucks on soda and candy, diet soda if your diabetic. Buy this awesome game.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/23/04