Review by chocolatecraZ92

"Wow! This game is worth both the price of a computer and the game!"

This game is great. I do not get why people think this is the first game with better graphics. It's not. It is so much more that that. It is so much better than the first it is not even funny. It is about 200 times better than the first.

Game play: 10/10
Since there is so much more improvements in Game play I will be dividing this into different sections:

Aging: --/10: You can't really rate aging when there is a cheat to turn it on or off. I would say it would be a little more fun to keep aging on because you can watch your Sims grow old, your children gow old and have babies, your children's children have babies, etc. But if you really like your Sim and you do not want it to die, I advise you to keep aging off (I have done this with a few families).

Wants/Fears: 10/10
This is one of my favorite parts of the game. You can now have wants and fears depending on your aspiration. The six aspirations are knowledge, family, romance, Grow Up(kid and lower), Popularity, and fortune. All are very fun.

Social interactions: 9/10: The social interactions are so much more detailed. There are now cutscenes for things like first kiss, a baby is born, first WooHoo, etc.

Objects: 8/10: Sure, there aren't as much objects but that's just because you are used to 7 expansions. Besides, you can choose color and if that's not enough then download some items off the Internet.

Build mode: 10/10: You can have a foundation, basement, 3 floors up, rooftop, more. in other words build mode has all the things you need to make a huge, perfect house.

Graphics: 9/10: The only reason this got a nine over ten is because it depends on what kind of computer you have. If you have a crappy computer, then the graphics will still be good but not awesome, and if you have a good computer, the graphics will be superior.

Replay Value: 10/10: This is the best part of the game. It will last FOREVER.

Sound: 9/10: They should have a soundtrack for this game. The music is great. The game play sounds like the TV aren't great though.

Overall: 10/10 (not an average)

Rent/Buy: Seeing how you can't rent a computer game, you have no choice. Buy it. It's worth it. You will be playing this game for a long time.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/04/04